- Coupon Name: This column gives the name of the coupon to be applied to the package.
- Coupon Code: An alphanumeric code used by the customer to receive the promotional discount.
- Amount: The amount of the coupon discount to be applied to the package.
- Type: The type of discount to be applied to the package. It can be a percentage or dollar value.
- Apply To: The option controls how the discount will be applied. It can be applied per round or to the total of the reservation.
- Start Date: The date the coupon code can first be used by the customer for a package.
- End Date: The date the coupon code expires.
- Options: This option creates the connection between the coupon and package. Select the check box for each package that the coupon can be used on.
- Delete: Deletes the coupon from the system.
Before rate code applied
After rate code applied
The discount is added to the itinerary once applied to the package.